We aim to be the leaders in the spectrum of all the services we offer in South Africa and neighbouring countries through quality, excellent and timeous service delivery that is executed effectively and efficiently. Our employee’s safety as well as conservation of the environment we operate in remains our priority.
We adhere to all quality safety standard requirements and policies in all our operations in the relevant sectors we operate in.
Mr Mathabela Boyzie SimelaneDirector/Owner
- Qualified as Fitter & Turner.
- Obtained a Certificate in Business Wise (Douglas Colliery – 1996).
- Obtained a Certificate in Supervisory Skills (Douglas Colliery – 1996).
- Obtained a Certificate for Forklift Operator (Douglas Colliery – 1997).
- Obtained a Certificate in Fitting Serviceman Grade 2 (Ingwe Coal – 1998).
- Obtained a Certificate in the Fitting Operative Curriculum (Ingwe Coal – 1999).
- Obtained a Certificate of Attendance SHEQ Awareness Course (IRCA).
- Obtained a Certificate of Attendance Hazard Identification Risk Assessment and Control (Expectra – 2007).
- 15 years managerial experience (owner and Managing of Mpembe Perfect Cleaner).
- 34 years experience in the mining Sector.
- Successfully completed Raizcorp Incubatorship and was awarded with a certificate in Comprehensive Enterprise Development Programme during 2015.